Maker Studio | Juki Industrial Sewing Machine
An industrial sewing machine is a machine used to stitch heavy duty fabric and other materials together with strong thread.
- Materials: Fabric and leather - light, medium, and heavy weights.
- Software: N/A
- File types: N/A
- Machine details: As large as desired
- Production time: dependent on the project scale
- Create a pattern and have your materials ready including fabric, notions and thread choices.
- You can cut the fabric at home or in the Maker Studio.
- Sew the fabric using your chosen thread.
- If you have questions about what sewing machine is best for your idea, please discuss your project with Maker Studio staff before using the tool.