Spaces & Technology - Teaching & Learning
- This space can be reserved by MRU faculty, students or staff.
- Users must attend a 1-hour training session prior to their booking being confirmed
- Consultation is not required prior to booking this space.
Users must attend a 1-hour training session prior to their booking being confirmed.
Sign up for a Visualization Wall Training Session with the MRU Visualization Team in the Ideas Lounge (EL1270)
Training sessions are held Mondays from 10 am to 11 am in the Viz Lounge but are subject to change, please check the Library Programming Calendar.
What we will cover:
- How to operate the visualization wall(s)
- How to connect and display your content on the wall(s)
- Room features including; video conferencing and video recording
- Visualization wall programming including; MRU content showcases, drop-in hours, consulting, and more!