Spaces & Learning - Teaching & Learning
The Visualization Classroom offers resident equipment and software ready for use. The in-room experts are available for consultations prior to bookings to ensure presentations and custom content is displayed to support class instruction or special events.
Design content for the visualization spaces using these templates:
The computer in the Visualization Classroom is loaded with software to enable various uses of the wall. Broad categories of software available include:
- presentation preparation/delivery
- data analysis/visualization
- photo/video editing
- media players
For a full list of software available in the Visualization Classroom please check out the Find Software tool, search by location 'Visualization Classroom'
This touch enabled and interactive high resolution display can be used to view and manipulate large amounts of information (images, data, text, video, etc.) at one time in a single display, or to view and display multiple channels of content over smaller segmented or ‘split’ screens. The space can be used with or without laptops.
- 15 - 55" LCD monitors (3x5) with a multitouch glass overlay
- Wall dimensions: 6.08 m (w) x 2.05 m (h)
- Wall resolution: 31, 104, 000 (9600 (w) x 3240 (h) pixels), 72 dpi
Connecting your content
- Resident Windows desktop
- HDMI laptop connection
- Wireless devices (mobiles, tablets, laptops) using WePresent
- Video recording (front and rear wall mounted cameras)
- Video conferencing (Polycom, Skype, Hangouts etc.)
- 5 wireless microphones (2 lapel, 2 handheld, 1 gooseneck)
- Wireless keyboard and mouse for resident desktop
- Surround sound speaker system