MRU Library UX Testing
The Library is looking for students to test our website! Testers will be given a $20 gift card of their choice upon completion of the test.
What would I have to do?
- Sign-up below with your information. We are asking for your year and area of study as we are hoping to get students from as many programs as possible across campus.
- If you are selected to participate, you will receive an email with a link to complete the online test and directions to complete it on a dekstop/laptop or mobile device. You’ll have one week to complete.
- The test platform requires you to complete it using Google Chrome. At the beginning of the test, you’ll be asked to install a Google Chrome plugin that will temporarily record your screen actions through the test and record your microphone while you move through specific tasks that will display through a pop up at the top of the screen.
- Upon completion of the test, uninstall the Google Chrome plugin.
- Within one week of completing the test, you’ll receive an email with a link to choose your $20 gift card.
**IMPORTANT** Thinking out loud will help us see the problem from your perspective. Talk to us while you complete the tasks and the audio recording will help us to better understand what works with the website and what needs to be improved.