Maker Studio | Arduino
Arduinos are microcontrollers that can be programmed to deal with “input” “output” operations (sending signals to something, or receiving signals from something). They can do minor calculations and have limited onboard function.
Materials: Depends on projects, talk to Maker Studio staff. Software: Arduino IDE (available on laptop cart or free to download on personal
Production time: Varies depending on the project.
File types: N/A
- Microcontroller: ATmega328.
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
Production time: dependent on the project scale
- Consider additional materials required for your project.
- Explore tutorials on the Arduino website to learn basic syntax to gain skills to program your arduino chip.
- Use the Maker Studio to complete your project.