Maker Studio | Makey Makey
an electronic invention tool that allows users to connect everyday objects to computer programs using a circuit board, alligator clips, and a USB cable.
- Materials: circuit board, alligator clips, and a USB cable, dependent on the project
- Software: None needed but for various projects special Makey Makey apps are required.
- File types: N/A
- Machine details: N/A
- Production time: dependent on the project scale
- Plug a wire into the positive of the Makey Makey.
- Plug a second wire into the negative of the Makey Makey.
- Plug the other end of the same wire into the object (ie banana, a cup of coffee).
- Plug the Makey Makey into the computer.
- Touch the object to trigger the Makey Makey.