Maker Studio | Raspberry Pi
Raspberry Pi’s are full computers in compact sizes. They deal with input/output operations and well as computational and graphical operations. They’re based on Linux operating systems and require an intermediate amount of knowledge on computers to use effectively.
- Materials: Screen, Keyboard, Mouse Required. Other materials depend on the project, talk to Maker Studio staff.
- Software: Linux (unix) command line or graphical interface.
- File types: All file types but necessary applications must be installed.
- Machine details: N/A
- Production time: dependent on the project scale
- Plan out your project, and what role Raspberry Pi will play in it.
- Consider additional materials you may need (wires, capacitors, resistors etc).
- Use the Maker Studio to complete your project.