Maker Studio | Carvey
Carvey is an easy-to-use, desktop 3D carving machine (router) that allows you to make quality objects out of a variety of materials including wood,
metal and plastic.
- Materials: Wood, plastic, acrylic and some soft metals.
- Software: Easel online: http://easel.inventables.com/
- File types: SVG, DXF or g code
- Machine details: Maximum area of 11.6” × 8” × 2.50”. Material height + depth of cutcan’t exceed 2.50 ".
- Production time: dependent on the project scale, 1-40 minutes.
- Make an account with Inventables to access the Easel Software
- Have your design prepared in one of these ways:
- Create your design in the Easel Software
- Have your design exported into an SVG file
- Create your own G code
- Upload the file to Easel and follow the prompts in the software.