Turn your iPhone into a 360° camera
The Insta 360 Nano is a small 360° camera that can be used to make your iPhone into a 360° camera or on its own. The companion app allows for effortless capturing of 360° video, calling and editing.
The camera features:
- 3k photos and videos
- Lightweight and small design
- One touch sharing
- SD card for use without an iPhone
- 3K photos and videos for use in 360 content and content not realted to VR
- Easily share your content on your favourite site or export it for editing
- Hours of recording time on a single battery
iPhone 6 or above or a micro SD card is needed for use without a phone
The Insta360 Nano features a companion app, Insta360 Nano S. The app is available on iOS and allows users to control the camera from their phone.
The app enables:
- Preview 360 content before you capture it with spherical shooting on your phone
- Edit and share photos captured on the Nano (flat or 3D)
- Record all directions and arrange them in in frame using Multiview
- Edit and share photos either flat of in 360
- Conduct 360 video calls and live streams with multiple views
- Reframe your subject with multiview while displaying the environment around you
Download the Insta 360 Nano S app for iOS here.
Find a tutorial for using the camera with the app here.
The camera uses a single button for easy control and capturing.
Find the quick start guide for this camera here.
You may borrow a Insta 360 Nano (or other XR equipment) from the Experience Lab. The equipment can be booked online through the library website.