Services - Borrowing
- 25 item limit from our General Collection
- 3 week loan, with 2 online renewals
- Free MRU card by presenting photo identification and proof of Canadian address
- Individuals under 18 years of age applying for a Community Borrower card will need their parent or guardian to sign our borrowing agreement form
- MRU Library has an Interlibrary Loan program for copies of journal articles and book chapters from other libraries. For more information, restrictions, charges and to place requests, see ILL for Alumni & Community Borrowers
The Alberta Library (TAL) card
- If you are member of another Alberta library you may request a TAL card from your library which will allow you to borrow from MRU library
- Students, staff and faculty from participating University Libraries across Canada are eligible to borrow material from the Mount Royal Library.
- You must have a reciprocal borrowing card from your own institution. See the Canadian University Reciprocal Borrowing Agreement for more information on obtaining a card.
- Interlibrary loan services are available to select members of universities from outside Calgary per the Canadian University Reciprocal Borrowing Agreement (CURBA) – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details and eligibility