Lending to Other Libraries
Mount Royal University Library (library symbol: ACMR, OCLC symbol: CNMTR) participates in lending and document delivery with other libraries and institutions.
What we lend:
- Books from our Main Collection and Curriculum Collection
- Music scores
- Music CDs
- Journal issues
- DVD & VHS videos (depending on license terms and demand)
- Video loans are usually two weeks from receipt. Please return using a courier. (Canadian libraries please return using Canada Post.)
- decisions for microfilm loans are made on a case by case basis
Not for loan:
- Kits/toys/mixed media items from the Curriculum Collection, Reference, e-resources and Reserves
- Requests can be made via ILL systems, OCLC Worldshare ILL, via our online form (please email us to receive username / password), by phone, and by email to email@example.com
- Generic Script address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ISO-compliant systems should use email@example.com. Please test with us prior to initial requesting
- Copies are supplied via download link sent by email or via Article Exchange if large file size or secure delivery is required by licence terms.
- Loans in Canada are shipped using Canada Post
- Loans internationally are shipped using United Parcel Service (UPS) or DHL.
- Borrowing Library is responsible for any and all custom duties incurred at their country's border. Mount Royal will not be responsible for these expenses
- If you require rush shipping, please provide courier and account information.
For requests made via OCLC, IFM is preferred; otherwise we accept IFLA voucher or will invoice annually (cycle is April 1-March 31).
Invoices can be paid by Visa / MasterCard, cheque, EFT, and online banking.
Mount Royal University Library
4825 Mount Royal Gate SW
Calgary, AB T3E 6K6