Lending to Other Libraries
Mount Royal University Library (library symbol: ACMR, OCLC symbol: CNMTR) participates in lending and document delivery with other libraries and institutions.
Lending of physical materials is restricted to Canadian libraries at this time. Please expect longer than normal turnaround times
What we lend:
- Books from our Main Collection and Curriculum Collection
- Music scores
- Music CDs
- Journal issues
- DVD & VHS videos (depending on license terms and demand)
- Video loans are usually one week from receipt. Please return using a courier (Canadian libraries please return using Canada Post)
- decisions for microfilm loans are made on a case by case basis
Not for loan:
- Items in ‘English as an Additional Language’ (EAL) Collection, kits/toys/mixed media items from the Curriculum Collection, reference, e-resources and reserves
- Requests can be made via ILL systems, OCLC Worldshare ILL, via our online form (please email us to receive username / password), by phone, and by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Generic Script address: email@example.com
- ISO-compliant systems should use firstname.lastname@example.org. Please test with us prior to initial requesting
- Copies are emailed as PDFs attachments or via Article Exchange if large file size or secure delivery is required by licence terms.
- Loans in Canada are shipped using Alberta Government Courier or Canada Post
- Loans internationally are shipped using United Parcel Service (UPS) or DHL.
- Borrowing Library is responsible for any and all custom duties incurred at their country's border. Mount Royal will not be responsible for these expenses
- If you require rush shipping, please provide courier and account information.
For requests made via OCLC, IFM is preferred; otherwise we accept IFLA voucher or will invoice annually (cycle is April 1-March 31).
Invoices can be paid by Visa / MasterCard, cheque, EFT, and online banking.
Mount Royal University Library
4825 Mount Royal Gate SW
Calgary, AB T3E 6K6