Pick Up a Hold Request
- Place your hold in LibrarySearch and wait for an email notice that the book is ready for pick up
- If you require a convenient pickup option, fill out the form. Wait for the email notice that will inform you when your request is ready, along with instructions.
Collections available to request:
Main Collection - semester-long loan
Curriculum and DVD Collections - 3-week loan
Reserves and Reference - not available for convenience pick up but accessible through the Digitization Request service
- Laptops are also available to current MRU students through convenient pick-up
- Submit a request through the online form and wait for an email reply with next steps.
- Laptop requests are processed on weekdays only and will be fulfilled based on available quantities.
- Current MRU students and employees can borrow specific items from the equipment collection
- Browse the online equipment booking page and select the item you want to reserve
- Book the item by selecting the date/time of your reservation and follow the booking instructions
- If you require convenient pickup, fill out the form. Wait for the email notice that will inform you when your request is ready, along with instructions.
- Wait to receive an email the tells you that the items you have selected are ready for pick-up. The email will also have important details required to access your items.
- Once you have received the email notice, come to the Library during open hours and retrieve items from the day use lockers located on the main level across from the restrooms. The locker assigned to your holds is listed in the email, along with passcode information. You must have an activated OneCard to access the building.
- Find your assigned locker and move through the following steps to gain access:
Go to your assigned locker and press ‘C’
Enter the provided code
Press the lock key
Leave the locker unlocked after you retrieve your items
Masks are required while indoors on campus. Please refer to the AHS symptoms list every day and do not come to campus if you have any of those symptoms.