An annotated bibliography is a list of references with a brief description
To avoid plagiarism when paraphrasing remember these five important points:
1) Your paraphrased text should be significantly different from the original (i.e. don't just change a few words here and there)
2) You must change the structure of the sentence or paragraph you are paraphrasing, not just the words.
3) If you use anyone else's words verbatim (word for word) you need to put quotation marks around it.
4) Use proper citation method, (for ANTH 2225, use SAA citation format) to give credit for the idea's, opinions or theories you are presenting.
5) Check that you have preserved the original meaning of the text in your paraphrased version
Search articles, books, multimedia & more