Services - Borrowing
Alumni & Retirees
Need help researching a paper, locating a statistic, or finding useful information on the Internet?
- Visit the library's Service Desk for in-person assistance
- Click the blue Ask Us button on the bottom right to send your question via chat
- If chat is unavailable you can use the form to email your question
- Speak to Service Desk staff at 403.440.6019
Alumni & Retirees - borrowing material
Your OneCard is your library card
- 25 item limit from the General Collection
- 3 week loan, with 2 online renewals
- Alumni: Request copies of journal articles and book chapters from other libraries using our Interlibrary Loan service. For more information, restrictions, applicable charges and to place requests see ILL for Alumni and Community Borrowers
- Retirees: Request copies of journal articles, book chapters and loans from other libraries via the ILL for Retirees page
- Make use of specialized spaces and attend programming and workshops. Keep an eye on the Library program calendar
Off-campus access to MRU Library subscription electronic resources (including ebooks) is restricted to current Mount Royal University students, faculty and staff.
Alumni, retirees, and members of the community may only access these resources in person from the public access computers located in the Mount Royal University Library.
A number of computer workstations are available for public use. Cash printing and photocopying are also available.
Members of the community can access library computers by asking for the password of the day from the Library Service Desk.