Support for Research Assistants
The Library provides spaces, services and expertise to support the work of research assistants and facilitate community building.
Learn from Library Experts
- Conduct a literature review
- Translate a research question into a search strategy
- Identify appropriate places to search
- Organize and share citations with tools like Mendeley or Zotero
- Learn advanced search strategies like citation chaining
- Access archival or primary source material and publishing
- Locate hard-to-find sources like grey literature, statistics, and data sets
- Investigate possible research methods
- Make Interlibrary loan requests
- Share research findings through articles, conferences, posters, podcasts, and more
- Manage the data you collect in your research
- Archive your research in a repository
Please contact your subject librarian directly for more information.