Mount Royal University Community COVID-19 Collection Terms and Conditions
By uploading my recollections, photographic images, video, social media postings or other digital content to the Mount Royal University Community COVID-19 Collection (the “Collection”), I agree to the following:
- I am 18 years of age or older and have the full power and authority to consent to these Terms and Conditions.
- The material I am submitting was created entirely by me and was not copied from or based, in whole or in part, upon any other photographic, literary, or other material, except to the extent that such material is in the public domain, I have permission of the copyright owner, or its use is allowed by “Fair Dealing” as prescribed by the terms of Canadian copyright law.
- By submitting any content, materials, or other works (“Work”) to the Collection, I grant a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to Mount Royal University to preserve, reproduce, and distribute my Work. This permission includes the right to modify my Work to conform to the goals of the project, to reformat it as necessary, and to make it available for educational, research, and promotional purposes outside of the project, in perpetuity and in all media formats.
- I shall retain ownership of and copyright in the Work I submit.
- The submitted Work does not violate any confidentiality, privacy, security or other laws, nor does it contain any libelous matter.
- Mount Royal University is not obligated to include my Work in the Collection or preserve it in perpetuity.
- I acknowledge that Mount Royal University does not hold copyright in the Work in the Collection. As such, Mount Royal University is not positioned to grant licenses to or “approve” requests from third parties to make use of Work in the Collection. It is the Collection user’s responsibility to obtain any necessary permission from the copyright holder(s).
If you have any question about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.