Visualization Wall - Control Panel Guide
How to Select Display Layout
1. Open Layout Selector
Select "Layout Selector" from the control panel home screen.
2. Select Layout
Select one of three available layout options:
- Center Display: Display one device input across the entire screen
- Side-by-Side: Splits the screen between two device inputs
- 3 Split: Display three sources next to each other
3. Select Source Inputs
Select a source to display from each numbered input in the selected layout.
How to Turn on Microphones
1. Open Microphone Controls
Select "Microphone Controls" from the control panel home screen.
2. Toggle Microphones
Toggle on the microphones that you will be using.
How to Use Room Cameras
To view current camera position, set a display source to the "Camera" input.
1. Open Camera Controls
Select "Camera Controls" from the control panel home screen.
2. Select Active Camera
Select either the the front or back camera to be the active camera (the camera feed that will display from the "Camera" input on the wall).
3. Adjust Camera Angle
Use the directional buttons to adjust the position of the active camera.
4. Adjust Camera Zoom
Use the magnify buttons to zoom the camera view in and out.
How to Record Video
1. Open Video Recording
Select "Video Recording" from the control panel home screen.
2. Select Recording Layout
Select one of three available recording layouts. This layout is separate from the wall display layout.
- Camera: Records active camera feed (full-screen)
- Input: Records selected input (full-screen)
- Camera / Input: Records active camera feed and selected input (shared screen)
3. Select Input
If selected recording layout includes "Input", choose from the available input options:
- Desktop: Resident computer installed in room
- HDMI: Device connected to the wall through an HDMI cable
- Wireless: Device connected through wireless display option
4. Insert USB flashdrive
Insert USB flashdrive into the labelled port beneath control panel.
5. Recording Controls
- Select the circular recording button to begin recording
- When recording is complete, select stop button
- To pause recording, select pause button
- To resume recording, select circular recording button